Black Diamond Security has seen a growing need over recent years for Residential Security with more and more families and professionals looking for peace of mind that their homes and loved ones are safe when at home.
We understand that all clients have differing needs, from solo home security guard or house bodyguard to a team of professionals working throughout an estate to eliminate any threat to the property, so we spend time with our clients to understand their concerns and their needs to tailormake a service that caters for their lifestyle and home environment.
Our specialist teams have past military or specialist police experience, residential security guard training and are regulated by the SIA to ensure that we provide second-to-none protection to our clients.
We would support you by offering the following assessments to enable us to tailor your service:-
- Site Survey and Risk Assessment
A security survey is a comprehensive analysis of the property assessing the vulnerability’s as well as the current security measures in place. During the survey we will assess current existing measures, identify and quantify any current weaknesses with the property and perimeter to determine the degree of protection required. After the security survey is complete, we will provide a detailed report of our recommendations for improving the current security provisions in place. When undergoing the survey we take into consideration these four main areas of concern:
- Environment -The surrounding area of your property
- Perimeter-We will assess any weaknesses within the perimeter of the property.
- The Exterior -As part of our survey we will assess the doors and windows that could provide access to the property. We will take into consideration the best locations to site CCTV and/or other security measures.
- The Interior -The inside of the property is just as important to us as the outside as this is where you and your family will reside, so it is important for us to affectively survey how this could be protected from criminal activities.
Black Diamond Security will produce a full report of the security survey which will include all recommendations and a full crime analysis of the surrounding area.
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) Inspection
TSCM is commonly known as a bug sweep, this a structured search of an internal area or specific room within the property looking for any listening devices. Our teams consist of 2 former government operations personnel working in tandem to ensure there are no hidden devices to give our client the peace of mind that your environment is safe and secure.
- Residential Guarding Personnel
The security configurations of our projects are designed to meet the specific client needs they can vary in size, personnel, and type of vehicle. As a baseline, however, we work to UK standards and follow all guidelines governed by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
Our Recommended Services:
Service based Solutions:
- Gate Guards
- Close Protection
- Canine Services
- Mobile Patrol
- Asset Protection
- Fixed CCTV
- Access Control
- Facial Recognition & Bio-metric Systems
- BD Eyes
- Fire Alarms
- Intruder Alarms
• Apartment Complexes
• Gated Communities
Download Our Residential Security Brochure