Our highly trained security guard dog & handlers provide high visibility and audible protection with significantly increased levels of detection. Patrols provide superior detection and deterrence whilst reducing health & safety risks in vulnerable areas. All handlers are trained security operative. Dog handlers and dogs are trained in various areas, such as static guarding, crowd control and events.
Most of our dogs are trained for general purpose, which means they are highly skilled in dealing with the public and know exactly when and how to react. Each dog and handler have a 1 to 1 relationship and attend ongoing training sessions, which allows the best performance from the team.
Canine Patrols provide visible and audible deterrents whilst, increasing the levels of detection.
Canines are trained in various areas:
- Static guarding
- Crowd control
- Event management
- Reduced incidents of trespassing
- Remove incidents of theft and damage
- Arrests made of trespassers, thieves, and criminals
- Providing protection for staff and visitors
- Highly trained dog handlers
- NASDU certified
- Handlers are trained in EDI L2 or equivalent, therefore, know when and how to react.
- Each dog handler has a 1 to 1 relationship and attends ongoing training sessions, which allows the best performance from the team.
- Long leads can be used
- 2 to 3 dogs can be used simultaneously