“BDEYE’s are the latest in small rapid response visual surveillance systems”
The BDEYE is an external self sufficient intruder system with video verification. This rapid response system is a visible deterrent with the ability to work in harmony with other security solutions such as on site guards or mobile patrol.
The BDEYE MotionViewer is a wireless battery operated PIR (Passive Infrared)with video verification, which is triggered by motion detection. The BDEYE System is intended for outdoor applications such as void, vacant properties, or construction sites.
- BDEYE Systems are self sufficient, powered by their own lithium ion batteries.
- BDEYE’s are designed and built with size and presence in mind to create a visible deterrent.
- Their primary function is for external sites and structures.
- All alarm activations are received directly by Black Diamond Security’s Alarm Receiving Centre.
- The camera captures a video segment less than 100 milliseconds after motion detection.
- Night illumination: up to 12 metres using four infrared LEDs.
- 90° wide angle lens, with a 320 x 240 pixels resolution.
- After setting the location of the device, the tamper will alert on any movement of the device including opening of the cover or unscrewing from the mount.
- The device is fully weatherproof and can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 70°C.
- Maximum 4,000 events stored in flash memory that cannot be erased.