Rapid Deployment Cameras (RDCs)
Rapid Deployment Cameras (RDC’s) are perfect for sites without mains or electric, they can be used in conjunction with Manned Guarding services or independently. RDC’s can be operational within the hour and an escalation process will be set up with the client. They are designed to be a temporary solution for an at risk site.
- Manufactured bespoke in-house by our technology department.
- Built in a robust anti-vandal housing to protect all internal components.
- Fully mobile therefore can be positioned around your site as your project develops.
- Work independently on hydrogen, solar, wind and battery.
- Monitored 24/7 via our manned control centre.
- Smartphone + online access to live footage is available.
- 24/7 Engineer call outs for ultimate peace of mind.
- The RDC can be powered by the clients 110V generator. Or it can be powered by hydrogen, solar panels, wind and battery.
- High speed connection via 4G network.
- Four PIR sensors – 30 x 20m range of detection.
- Four static cameras – 45m Infrared.
- RDC’s can be controlled remotely via mobile, tablet, laptop or PC.
- Eco efficient design to reduce carbon emissions.
- Live audible challenges from the 24/7 manned monitoring station.